Sunday 26 March 2017

Tomb Kings




Tomb Kings

I have never really been that into GW mainstream systems but I do appreciate nice looking figures when I see them.

For me the Tomb Kings were hands down the best looking army in the range and I could imagine a huge army of undead Egyptians slowly spreading across the desert sands overrunning everything in their path. 

I used a mixture of Wargames Foundry and Vallejo paints on these models and found them to be some of the most enjoyable figures to paint.

I must confess that I did get a little carried away with this army and it has grown to around 14,000 points when using Warhammer 8th Edition point values.
I Still have more to assemble and paint but here are a few pictures of some of the units.


































No comments:

Post a Comment