Sunday 17 September 2017

Building - Eden Terrain 1





Cars

Painting up some terrain for Eden and other Post Apocalyptic style games.  Sure Eden is really set in Europe but these models really lend themselves more to American colour schemes.

I got these models after backing the Mantic Mars Attacks Kickstarter.   I Also picked up some giant robots at the same time that are destined to be used on Mars in the ongoing Victorian Science Fiction campaign.  

These cars make excellent terrain pieces and with the exception of the Hummer are all one piece resin casts.  It would be nice if Mantic did a few more of these as they really are good and could also be used in Zombie outbreak style games.

Generic Taxi


New York Style Police Car


New York Style Taxi


B.M.W Station Sedan


B.M.W.


Hummer


Unknown Hatchback


I'm not sure if the colours are correct for what I have them representing but I am happy with the results.

I know that I have shown some of these in an earlier post, but figured that now I have the entire set done it would be a good time to show them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment