Tuesday 31 December 2019

Warhammer - Skaven Army




Ratmen

Whilst digging through boxes I stumbled across my old Skaven army for Warhammer Fantasy Battle.  This is probably the first full Warhammer Army that I finished Painting and the First Army I ever used in a tournament.  I have no idea why I decided to build a massive swarm as my first Warhammer Army, I must have been insane.   So much Brown.   Anyway I managed to keep focused long enough to paint the horde of rats you see below.

This is another collection that has not seen the light of day for a very long time and is probably deserving of more table time then I have given it.








I think all up its a little over 250 models.  It looks great on the table and can be a bit intimidating when looking at from the opposition side.

No comments:

Post a Comment