Thursday 31 August 2023

 

So Sick of Painting Plebs


Just finished my second batch of plebs.   I am doing them in blocks of 78 - 95 at a time to get through them.

Some will have to have legs or feet removed to fit them into the stadium.

This is what 2 days of painting plebs looks like.  Contrast paints have been invaluable so far.

A very quick picture of what it will look like with the chariots on the track.  Obviously, the entire wall will be finish with crowds and all the chariots will be done, not just empty bases.  There will be 8 Bases for Chariots, 8 bases for crashed chariots and probably 8 bases of pitch invaders.



Keeping the parts semi-modular Will allow me to adjust the size of the track.  I can make a narrower track by removing end pieces.  This will make the game way more hazardous as players try to negotiate around each other.

And just for scale, a picture with a section of the Circus Maximus next to my previous Colosseum build.



No comments:

Post a Comment