Monday 11 December 2023

New Brighton Part 11

This project needed something big.  I toyed with the idea of doing a version of Big Ben, something which I may come back to in the future, but for the moment settled on a large building that could act as either a royal residence or some other government official building.

Still in the early stages with this one as it is rather large.

My apologies for the poor-quality pictures.  At the moment the Sun is like a deadly laser melting everything it can see.





Still quite a bit more to do on this but this is how the painting looks after day 1.

I have some toppers to make for the pillars on the fence line plus I need to plaster the whole model and fix up or cover up some damaged areas.   I also have to come up with some suitable gates for this and possibly some guard boxes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment