Sunday 4 June 2017

Grey Knights - Commission Work





Grey Knights Commission Work



So I have tried Warhammer 40K numerous times, starting with Ultramarine's followed by Fire Hawk Marines and then Sons of Medusa Marines.  From there I went onto Necrons, in fact I have done Necrons four times now.  Next came Grey Knights, three times.  Somewhere in there I also dabbled with Imperial Guard and Tyranids.  However each time I have found as much as I like the figures the rules set just was not for me.  I'm not really sure what it is with the rules that didn't grab me and I really tried hard to like the game system but I couldn't.  



I do however like the models, well most of them.



With the new release of a streamlined set of 40K I may dip my toe into the system once again.  Maybe going back to where it all began for me with a small Ultramarine force.  



I guess it depends on how much pressure my friends put me under to put paint to plastic.




Anyway, I just thought I would share some images of a Grey Knight Army I painted for the sole purposes of selling on.



I painted these a while ago now and they now live somewhere in Europe.  I think Germany from memory with Agis Neugebauer and can be found here 
http://www.agisn.de/html/grey_knights.html









When it came to basing I pinned the models but didn't glue them down.  The pins were fitted tightly so that the figures could be removed and re-based to match different terrain layouts if necessary.








No comments:

Post a Comment