Sunday 16 August 2020

Time of Legends - Joan of Arc




Finally Finished.


Carrying on from my original Joan of Arc post I have managed to finally get everything painted and based, well except for the trees and bushes which I may swap out for alternative models.  I'm still undecided on that.

The complete collection laid out on my 6' x 4' gaming table.  There is an absolute huge amount of content to this game.  Even more to come with the release of version 1.5.

The set includes various livestock and civilian models that can be interacted with during the different scenarios.


Characters on horseback and foot.



Cavalry from both Ottoman and European forces.




Each Foot Knight has his own unique shield design.


Trebuchets, probably my favourite models from the set.

The Siege expansion adds some extra firepower.


Undead forces.


Some of the buildings from the siege boxed set.


The four horsemen of the apocalypse.

There are plenty of oversized models included in the collection.


Hordes of Infantry






Relics, religious zealots and Monks


Peasants, Angels and Joan of Arc herself.







No comments:

Post a Comment