Sunday 26 February 2017

Bretonnians - The Rise of a Bretonnian Army Part 8





The Rise of a Bretonnian Army Part 8


More Longbowmen and an additional Standard bearer.   He will go in the other unit I had already painted.  
I will add the actual flags at a later point.




My Pegasus Knights.



I was trying to get away from the fairytale Pegasus are white image so painted it more of a flying horse, hence my Pegasus will be in the same colours as my conventional cavalry.   Because of their higher prestige I tried to make the barding/cloth-work  a little more intricate then the Knights.  So a little more free hand work.

I finally decided to add a bit of white so that they are not completely removed from the fairy tale look.
Did it work?







I just realised my pictures are a bit Cr*p , the cloth-work on the Pegasus is made up of little diamond shapes with the fleur de lye inside.




Pegasus Knight #2








Again sorry for the quality of the pictures.



My BSB, in the flesh and with a little paint.






The flag pole is in My lords Colours as he will be carrying the Lords Colours rather then his own.







So with my Men at Arms I figures My BSB would have his own loyal subjects (I painted the MAA a while ago now)

Here is the BSB with his loyal Commoners




And Finally a little work on some Grail Knights.

Not 100% happy with these so will probably sell them off and redo them over the summer.   I did have another 2 done but I dropped and smashed them, I was just a little annoyed with myself for doing that I can tell you.  Anyway the surviving 5 Grail Knights as they stand at the moment.  Not quite finished with these guys yet.
I now need to find some stand-ins for the broken grail Knights.






No comments:

Post a Comment