Sunday 1 January 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the internet.  

 I guess I should start with a little bit of an explanation as to why the name Unit57.   From as far back as I can remember in every skirmish or gang type game I have played the name Unit57 has always featured.  From when Necromunder was first released many aeons ago through to my Dark-Age Core force.

I really have no idea why it started, suffice to say that the name has stuck with me for the last 25 years or so and hopefully it will do me well for at least the next 25.

Now I must confess that I am not completely 100% over this whole blog thing.  My knowledge of computers and technology is limited to say the least but I shall do my best to keep a track of the projects I have done and am working on.

So, because I'm so late coming to the blogging party I guess a good place to start would be back in time in order for me to get some content up here whilst I work out what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Don't panic, I do not intend to go back to when I first started getting into the hobby, rather I shall go back to when I initially moved to Australia because that is really when I started afresh.  

Back then the only game I really played was Confrontation by Rackham.   

As you will see I now have my fingers in oh so many more pies.





No comments:

Post a Comment