Sunday 15 January 2017

Bretonnians - The Rise of a Bretonnian Army Part 2




The Rise of a Bretonnian Army Part 2




Now you will notice that these ones don't have shields yet.   Its because I don't actually have any shields.  So if anyone out there has any Bretonnian Shields they want to sell off just let me know.



Once I get hold of the shields I can finish the Heraldry on them and attach the riders to their mounts.













So by my reckoning to keep painting them so as to keep duplicates of colours to a minimum I still have left to do



Blue and Black

Blue and Purple (mmm that could look gross)
Red and Yellow
Red and Purple (again that could look gross)
Purple and yellow
Black and White
White and Yellow (mmm maybe not)


Have I missed any?



So this group looks like this






and the Army so far





Once again thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment