Thursday 31 May 2018

Building - Infinity City Civilians




Population Explosion.

It has always annoyed me that my Infinity City was somewhat lacking in inhabitants.  It just looked empty and I had to do something to bring it more to life.  The solution, add some lives in the form of civilians.

I used 1/58 scale pre-painted plastic model railway figures that I found on ebay.  I gave then a quick tidy up with a paintbrush and then a wash of army painter wash and finished off with a matt spray varnish.  Sure they wont win any painting awards but I think the finished result look pretty good when seen on mass.


I also finished off some simple barriers and other smaller antenna type pieces.  This new found motivation spured me on to complete my escalator terrain piece and sunken parking area.



2 comments:

  1. Love your work! All those citizens - where do you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much.

      The civilian figures are all plastic railroad figures from eBay. They come pre painted with a pretty terrible paint job but nothing a quick tidy up and wash can’t sort out.

      Delete