Tuesday 26 June 2018

Building - Infinity City Touch Ups.




A little Tidy Up

So after taking a longer look at my futuristic city table layout I realised there were a few bits that I was just not happy with.  

Being for the most part flat packed MDF it was easy to see where the kits had been assembled.  Bare unpainted wood showing through in some areas and grey undercoat in others.  

To me it just created lots of little annoying bits that looked unfinished.

I've highlighted these little bits so you can see what I mean.



My solution was to paint these little rectangles in the same colour to tie them in to the rest of the terrain.  
The little rectangles in the base green area were first skimmed over with a little filler to help disguise them before they in turn were painted green.

There were literally hundreds to paint but I think the end result is a vast improvident.  



Thanks for looking.

2 comments: