Sunday 22 October 2017

Maximillian - A race for tea and scones.




Time Trials in Dorset.

I finally came up with a good work around for adding white disks to my cars to work as backgrounds for their racing numbers and I also ordered some bases for all my cars, plus a few extras should my collection grow in the future.

Ultimately I plan to have my races set in the Australian Outback or around old ancient runes and desert landscapes but I figured it would be nice to have a little race around a Good Old English Town.

So a time trial was set up with nice winding country roads and plenty of fields.  The object of the race, to get to the local church in time for a nice cup of tea and a scones with a good sized dollop of clotted cream.

In reality it was an excuse to try out the mechanics of the game and if I remembered, to take a few happy snaps on my phone.








Bert Brilliant managed to pip Neddie, in his red and yellow car to the post. Meanwhile Bruce Bastardly struggled to manoeuvre his pursuit vehicle, with extra long frame, around the narrow streets.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment