Wednesday 4 March 2020

Building - A return to my Infinity Sci-Fi city




Street Lights


Its been a while since I last added anything to my futuristic city set up.  I always wanted to add more to it and finally got around to digging it all out again and adding some street lights.  


It would have been awesome to have them actually work but in the end I went with the simpler option of having them magnetised in place.


The population has also grown somewhat since the last post on the city.


I'm still working on a few more pieces to add to this layout.  I have a model high speed train that I would like to convert into a monorail at some point and I would like to add a few more buildings of different types. 


 Any suggestions most welcome.

A sample layout with the street lighting in place.




The streets are looking a little quiet at the moment.

Time to add a bit of life to the scene.





















































 All up I think there are around 200 civilians now.  To be honest I stopped counting so that is really just an approximation.   


As always, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment