Wednesday 15 November 2023

New Brighton Part 8

Managed to also get a couple more buildings done to add to the growing pile.  I have one more that is almost done, I forgot to do the windows so just waiting on those.

After that, I have 2 more terraces each of 3 buildings to do and then I may move onto a warehouse of some sort.

I did consider doing 'Big Ben' or at least something very similar, and that is still an option I may pursue down the line.  It will be pretty big at about 36" tall though.

I would also like to do some railway arches and a city wall to keep those pesky Martians and Prussians out.



The little detail on the front is a small pendant that I found in a local shop.  I repainted it to make it fit in with the painted buildings but used colours similar to what the original pendant was.


I knocked out a couple more small terraces of 'regular' buildings.   Nothing that I have not covered before.  Simple prints with only the visible bits being printed to cut down on time and resources.



The collection is growing nicely.  Next up will be another larger feature building followed by some wall sections.  After that, I may move on to something else for a change of scenery.

Before all that, I have a few small details I want to add to my existing buildings.  Nothing too fancy, just some small details to give a more lived-in feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment