Friday 27 October 2023

New Brighton Part 7

I didn't get too much done on this project today, I got distracted by Aeon Trespass and before I knew it time was slipping away from me.

I managed to add a bit of colour to the large chimney and also started work on figuring out some streetlights using a mixture of bits I designed, and 3D-printed, plastic railway set lights and little tea light candles.  I am pretty happy with how they came out.






Finishing up the walls and chimney so they fit in better with the rest of the terrain and I have ordered a load more fence railing so that I can make some more wall sections when they arrive.



Finally, I made a little progress on my Aerial minefield.  The plan is to have some 'deployed' and some on the ground waiting to be deployed.











No comments:

Post a Comment