Monday 18 July 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 1

Wild West


So, the first thing I put my hands on is only a very small collection.   Wild West figure from Wargames Foundry.

Everything I have for this is painted; I don't have much.  Just enough for a couple of warbands or posses for skirmish level gaming.

I don't own any terrain at all for this period and can't see myself keeping these figures.  Sure, they look nice, but I have not used them...ever.

I have a group of mounted and dismounted Cowboys, or Outlaws or Sheriffs men or whatever you choose.   Each is painted up as an individual.







I also have a group of Native Indians, again with both mounted and dismounted versions.






Finally I have a group of random Indians, mostly on foot.  Great for using as those cheap options in games like Warhammer Legends of the Old West when you have basic grunts who you have no intention of spending the extra coin on to equip them with horses.





Pretty confident that these are for the chopping block.  As much as I love the models, I just can't see me using them anytime soon, plus I would have to make up a whole load of terrain to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment