Tuesday 19 July 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 2

Rev Heads


So, after a really easy start with the first box containing a completely painted collection it's on to box 2.

Maximillian 1934 by Eureka Miniatures.

A relatively small game where really each player only needs one model.  Its great as a massive multiplayer game for club nights.  It's pretty simple but still loads of fun.

So, I have a fair few bits painted up for this already.

I tried to keep my vehicles with a bit of a 'Wacky Racers' feel to them with their colours.

 













I have some 'checkpoint' markers.  The number of barrels indicates the order in which they are to be navigated.  The yellow flags are to indicate hazards.

I have also painted up a few drivers for the inevitable situation when a vehicle gets disabled.

The remainder of my terrain comes from my generic desert rocky outcrops collection and is probably not really worth highlighting in too much detail.

Of course, although really set in Australia there is nothing stopping me taking the races to any sandy area really.












On the 'To do' pile to finish this project off I have.

2 Motorcycles

2 Tandem Motorcycles

1 Trike

3 Kangaroos

3 Drivers

1 Miniature Dachshund called Jellybean.








No comments:

Post a Comment