Sunday 31 July 2022

The Big Stoketake. Part 3

Roaring Across the Finish Line.


I finally managed to finish my outstanding unpainted parts for Maximillian.

It took a little longer than I had planned, mainly due to work commitments but they are now done.

First up 4 motorcycles.  These will add some nice variety to the available vehicles.  With their slimmer and shorter bases, they should be a lot more manoeuvrable in the game.  The size of a model effects who acts first in instances of equal speed bands and also how far each vehicle moves.  Slim bases will allow them to navigate through smaller places and makes a slimmer profile to aim at.

The trike is somewhat of a hybrid between a car and a bike and probably suffers from the worst of both, but I like the figure and it adds some wacky variety.





3 more drivers, including one with its faithful pooch. I went with Red Kangaroos rather than the greys we have here in Western Australia.


Finally, I decided that the checkpoint markers and start and finish line flags were on unnecessarily large bases.  So, I pulled them apart and remade them.



And that as they say is that!

Now with the newly sized flags everything can fit nicely away into its own little storage box, along with dice, movement measurement tools and rule books.













No comments:

Post a Comment