Friday 1 December 2017

Slaughterloo - Ferach Artillery




Guns, Guns, Guns.

All of the Armies of Valon make use of Artillery and while each has its own unique Gun Crews and Limber Beasts many use the same spread of cannons, howitzers, mortars and exotic guns. 

Having sorted out the collection of guns and limbers I had it was obvious that they needed some TLC to bring them up to being tabletop ready.



As these artillery pieces are all destined for my Ferach force I went with a Cartoon Styled Napoleonic French look to them.

The end result looks good to me.  The cartoon style of block painting seems to work well with the cartoon style of the models.   I may have one or two too many artillery pieces now.  I guess I will need to make a bigger table to play on.

Ready for action.

More of my Ferach Army to come in a future post.

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment