Tuesday 16 August 2022

Macedonian Army Part 13

For Alexander



Finished off the last of my 15mm Macedonians this morning and took the photos whilst waiting for the glue to dry on the flock.

Pretty happy with how they turned out.  Sure, they are not the greatest paint jobs I've ever done, but on mass they look ok in my opinion.

All the bases have been tidied up and had the edges painted but I didn't see the point in retaking pictures of every unit again.  

I have an Ancient India army to do as opposition but will probably do something else before coming back to those.


The figures are from Forged in Battle

The first half of my 15mm Ancients project is the Macedonians.

My little army consists of;

40 x Companion Cavalry

320 x Sarissa Armed infantry

40 x Hypaspists

146 Mercenary Heavy Infantry

12 x Heavy Mercenary Cavalry

24 x Light Cavalry

26 x Skirmishers

12 x Skirmish Cavalry

12 x Mercenary Heavy Cavalry

48 x Light Infantry

7 x Commanders


A total of 687 models.




















No comments:

Post a Comment