Tuesday 30 August 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 7

Almost done with Great War.


The grass tufts arrived so I set about finishing off the bases of my WW1 British.

After basing them all I decided to go back through them all and add Company markings to them.  Again, I haven't gone with historical accuracy on this, rather I went with what would be easy to spot on the tabletop.

have.

Yellow Company, that consists of mostly assault type troops.

White Company, that has more support troops, Artillery and Mortars

Blue Company, which is a second wave assault company.  Similar to Yellow Company but with slightly less machine guns.

I then took another look at the German A7V tank and decided that I would make it slightly darker than what it was.  Now I'm just waiting on some decals for the German tank, and I can call this collection done.








No comments:

Post a Comment