Tuesday 30 August 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 8

It's a Pirates life for me.


Whilst waiting on those grass tufts for the WW1 collection I set my printers to work on some of the amazing terrain from Dark Realms

I am not sure if these buildings are on their store yet, but if they are not, I am sure they will be soon.

Resin printers are great for terrain.  I used 2 CR10s Pro V2 machines to print out this little lot.  I am currently in the process of printing a church to go with this set and I will more than likely add a couple more houses too.

I had a few breakages on the balcony supports that hold the roof up.  It's not too much of a drama and replacing the uprights with wooden beams is a simple task and will likely add something to the character of the buildings anyway.

This is what I have got done so far.











No comments:

Post a Comment