Wednesday 24 August 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 6

 Pieces of Eight


Blood and Plunder by Firelock Games is up next.

I picked this as the next to post up because I have backed their last Kickstarter campaign quite heavily and know that before too long, I will be inundated with stuff to build and paint.

Everything I have to date is fully painted.

British - 17 Figures

Dutch - 25 Figures

Unaligned - 25 Figures

French - 25 Figures

Characters - 11 Figures

Ships - 7 A combination of Firelock Games and Ainsty Castings.

Total 93 Figures and 7 Ships.

I also have enough cannon for all the ships and plenty to spare.

For this I am lacking somewhat in terrain, so the plan is to add some suitable terrain for some land-based battles.






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment