Wednesday 24 August 2022

The Big Stocktake. Part 5

Roadblock


I have hit my first roadblock in this project log.

I started to add grass tufts to the many bases of infantry and only had enough to do the German side.  I also realised that I do not have any suitable decals for my German tank.

So, I have done as much as I can with what I had available.  All the Germans are done with the exception of adding markings to the tank.  I did repaint a lot of the helmets because as much as I like the camouflaged look, they did look a bit over whelming on mass.  It's now roughly a 50/50 split.  It also means that I can field two separate companies and tell which models belong to which.

I added some simple markings to my two British tanks.  I am not sure if these are historically accurate, but I think they look okay and will also allow me to tell the difference between the two on the tabletop.

So, whilst waiting for a delivery of grass tufts and decals I will push on with something else.








No comments:

Post a Comment