Tuesday 12 September 2023

 

Green Team.


It's starting to feel like I'm getting near the home straight now.

The Orc flesh contrast paint is a really nice green and I am very happy with how it turned out on this chariot.

In fact, I enjoyed painting the green so much that I got both done in quick time.

A benefit of painting similar models over and over again is that they actually get a lot quicker to paint, well up to a point.  Too many of the same models can have the opposite effect and become boring to do, which in turn makes the exercise feel like a chore.  This is what I am starting to experience with the Plebians.

I have a small pile of failed chariot prints that will possibly be next to the painting table.  I still have to print out standing Plebs for when the mob gets incited.  I may also do some Roman Centurions which can act as riot control.  I am unsure of how many to do per base.  I was thinking mobs of 10, that means another 80 figures!









All four teams lined up for no other reason than because I wanted to get a picture or two of what they looked like together.

I may start adding crowd figures to the Circus tomorrow and possibly get a few more Plebs painted.






No comments:

Post a Comment