Friday 8 September 2023

 

I'm Blue but I'm feeling alright.


The blue teams are done and dusted.

Pretty much follows the same simple paint scheme for every other chariot so far but uses blue contrast paints and a light blue drybrush.

I understand these posts may be a bit repetitive now, but we are almost there with the chariots, well the intact ones at least.

I have stockpiled all the failed prints I had at the beginning when trying to work out the supports.  I will use the failed prints as my crashed chariot markers.






Plodding on with the plebs


Today was a day off work so I had pretty much the entire day to sit down and paint to my heart's content.

I finished off the next batch of Plebians.  I've now lost count of how many I have done but it's quite a few now.

Individually the paint jobs are pretty terrible, but they are not really meant to be looked at as individuals, but rather as a mass effect.

I have been doing my best to mix and match the colour schemes and poses without driving myself crazy.  It's easiest to paint the same pose and the same colours per 'stick' and then have multiple sticks the same with a different colour per batch.   That may or may not make sense, but it does in my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment